1. Channels of Support
Theme Junkie only provides support via our support forum, and installation guides. At this time, we don’t provide support via other parties, including e-mail or social media.
By accessing support forum, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use the forum:
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any UK law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that Theme Junkie has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database.
- The forum also falls under our general terms and conditions.
3. Support Hours
We don’t have exact support hours, but generally we will provide feedback on any support queries within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). Depending on the issue complexity and our workload it can take up to 48 hours.
4. Theme Modification
We only cover support for our themes, and can’t give general WordPress support that isn’t related to our themes. For general WordPress support you will have to use their own support channels.
- Technical support will take priority over modification support.
- We aren’t able to offer extended modification support that involves more than a few short lines of code.
- If your modification request exceeds small development tweaks, we’ll aim to guide you to a suitable provider that can help with further customisation (but we can’t take responsibility for your further actions).
5. Private Messages
Private messaging is type of communication where customers have option to communicate with Theme Junkie forum administrators privately.
- Messages are only available to customers that have purchased a theme or theme package.
- Messages are only visible to authors and forum administrators, other users cannot see the discussion.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Theme Junkie customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination, without a refund being given.
6. Bug Fixing
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within a few days. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.
Get Help & Support