X

News: We just released a beautiful theme - Scroller See Details

Introducing Theme Junkie 2.0

We’re glad to announce that we (Theme Junkie) just switched to a new design:

Theme Junkie V2

Theme Junkie V2

Checkout the newly designed pages: HomepageTheme ListingsBlogSingle Theme PageSupport Forum

We started in 2009 and have been using a black & out-date theme in the past 3 years. Now we feel that it’s time to change, time to move on :-)

To celebrate the new launch, we have a 50% OFF coupon code for you which you can use to purchase new themes, renew or extend your club membership.

Coupon code: NEW

(Valid until May 20, 2012)

Thanks for everyone’s support in these years, and as always, please let us know if you have any feedbacks :-)

About Roy
I fall in love with web design since 2004 and found Theme Junkie on 2009. Before this, I worked as a SAP ABAP programer at IBM Global Delivery Center. Let's connect on Twitter.

31 Responses to “Introducing Theme Junkie 2.0”

1. keysha
    May 14, 2012 at 7:41 am #

i’m member of Junkie…
    congrat for new design… and i hope new design.. new spirit and more productive….

member with take year member need productive theme…
    may be every 2 or 3 month can create new theme.. hehehe

congratttt….

May 15, 2012 at 3:13 am #

We’re trying yo release at least one new theme per month :-)

2. Dennies John
    May 14, 2012 at 8:28 am #

really a change was needed !!

the theme is really superb !!

all the very best to Roy and his team :)

May 15, 2012 at 3:14 am #

Thanks! ;)

3. Hasrul Wayne
    May 14, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

I love Theme Junkie design! The best part is support, superb! Congrats with new design. Bring us more quality themes, sure i will subscribe for a year more soon…

4. Rüdy
    May 14, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Great Job!
    Now, I am looking forward to new styles from TJ! ;)

May 15, 2012 at 3:15 am #

We’re working on some *great* themes which you will see in the coming months.

5. Pham Thu
    May 14, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

Nice new design !

6. Bharath
    May 16, 2012 at 2:37 am #

What is the next new theme from Theme-Junkie? Is it a Magazine or Something else? Within how many days can we expect it :)

May 16, 2012 at 8:25 am #

New theme might be ready in 2 -3 weeks :-)

• Bharath
        May 16, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I’ll be waiting for it :)

7. Raj
    May 16, 2012 at 7:29 am #

The new design is looking good and fabulous.. nice work Roy…

May 16, 2012 at 8:28 am #

Thanks Raj. Don’t forget to take advantage of the coupon code. Limited time only.

• Bharath
        May 16, 2012 at 10:00 am #

Roy, Will you announce any similar 50% Off Coupon after 2-3 months, (or) is this the final chance for us?

May 17, 2012 at 6:36 am #

It depends :-) Why not grab the big discount now?

8. Themepremium
    May 16, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

Looks really great. Will this new looks be released as a theme?

May 17, 2012 at 6:39 am #

May be we would release a similar one but not 100% exactly.

9. R Krishana
    May 22, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

Very Nice design !!!

10. Naren Dran
    May 23, 2012 at 9:28 am #

dear admin,
    past 1week I don’t have Internet connection. so I can’t able to buy but now I’m intrested to buy with this offer can u give me this offer for me.

May 25, 2012 at 1:04 am #

Hi, unfortunately, the coupon code has expired.

11. Harshad Khandare
    May 25, 2012 at 8:55 am #

New version of Theme Junkie 2.0 is really so fresh..
    and also all theme are so good.. waiting for more good themes.

12. R Krishana
    May 25, 2012 at 10:44 am #

Really very nice and attractive theme…

13. WP Theme
    May 28, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

Nice design :) I think it will boost up your conversion rate for at least twice :)

14. josh
    May 29, 2012 at 5:45 am #

After uploading Free Channel Theme to my cpanel… The look I get is different form what I saw on your Site demo.

Kindly let me know what it will cost me for me too design that Channel or Newspaper look for Me.

May 29, 2012 at 5:58 am #

Hi,

The Channel theme is 100% working properly with WordPress 3.3.2.

Please unzip the channel.zip file and read the instructions before installing. (Yes, you need to upload the theme and plugin folders separately.)

Unfortunately, we do not provide further support for our free themes, if you wish to get support from us, you may consider purchasing a premium theme from us:

Also checkout our pricing details: http://www.theme-junkie.com/pricing/

You could use the coupon code 35OFF to get 35% off, limited time only.

15. Sarkari Naukri
    June 6, 2012 at 10:11 am #

Coupon code: NEW (Valid until May 20, 2012)

Hi Roy, I am newbie and missed the coupon timeline as this is my first visit on your website through google. Please let me know if this coupon timeline has been extended/ or can be extended. Thanks in advance

June 6, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

Unfortunately, the coupon “NEW” has expired.

16. Kundan Bhardwaj
    June 11, 2012 at 10:58 pm #

I have been using your theme FRESHLIFE since long now and its pretty good in regards to SEO and design but the only problem I have been facing is the ajax tabs which never works for me.

June 11, 2012 at 11:26 pm #

The Ajax Tabber should be working fine as the demo, please open a thread in the forum and our support stuff will help you out: http://www.theme-junkie.com/forum/

17. Bharath Gurram
    June 12, 2012 at 7:35 am #

The new Pricing table look very good. I can see a increase in the price of the 1 Year membership. Now a one year membership costs $69. My membership is going to expire in the last week of July, I think it’s costly now to stay with theme-junkie and renew my membership.

In the one year membership of mine, 7 themes are released where i was promised 1 new theme every month. It didn’t happen and i can understand that it’s difficult to produce a new theme every month.

In the 7 new themes released, every theme will not be useful to every blogger, I hardly found 1 theme which was useful to me in the 7 themes and that is resizable and even with this theme i faced very low adsense ctr, so even stopped using this theme. I only theme which i really use is Daily theme. It’s so simple, clean and gives me good CTR.

I’ve bought the Daily theme before Club Membership is launched. I spent $30 for that and $50 for 1 Year membership, Literally i spent $80 for only one theme which i used. I think it’s too costly for small bloggers like me.

I do agree that the themes produced by theme-junkie are beautiful, but every theme will not be useful to everyone. It has been 2 months since you released a new theme and now the membership costs have gone high. so i’ll definitely twice before i renew my membership because I feel I’m not getting good enough worth of my money. Unless i see some awesome looking themes with great features, I’ll think twice to renew my membership.

June 12, 2012 at 9:17 am #

Hi, we think the new pricing is quite reasonable & affordable, we not only deliver beautiful & quality themes, but also provide incredible support and upgrades. You are right, the Club Membership is not suitable for everyone, if you only need some “useful” themes for personal usage, then “Single Packages” would be fit your needs. We’re currently working on some nice designs and the latest one should be ready in 10 – 14 days.