X

Get 50% Off Our Lifetime Membership. Coupon Code: LIFETIME

Movable 1.0 Theme Released

We are very happy to announce that the Movable 1.0 theme has been released. Movable is an interesting theme, you (and your readers) could move, collapse and close the News Widgets on homepage, the theme will automatically *remember* the changed layout in the browser cookie. This theme also built with many useful back-end options. Below you can see how the theme looks:

Homepage Layout of the Movable Theme

Theme Features

• Advanced & Easy To Use Theme Options Panel
  • Drag and Drop Homepage Style & Stylish Navigation Menu
  • Built-in SEO Options
  • Built-in Navigation Menu Management
  • Custom Widgets (Unlimited Ad Spaces, Social Profiles, Twitter Stream, Flickr Photos, Author Info, etc.)
  • Text/Image Logo Switcher
  • Advertisement Management
  • Localization Ready
  • Custom Page Templates (Full Width, Archives, Links, Redirect)
  • Custom Numeric Pagination
  • WordPress Custom Menu & Custom Background Integrated

As always, please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!

About Roy
I fall in love with web design since 2004 and found Theme Junkie on 2009. Before this, I worked as a SAP ABAP programer at IBM Global Delivery Center. Let's connect on Twitter.

37 Responses to “Movable 1.0 Theme Released”

1. Tristan
    June 2, 2011 at 2:50 am #

super theme roy, good luck with sales..

2. mosarrof
    June 2, 2011 at 4:47 am #

Great Theme!, is it wordpress 3.0 ready?

June 2, 2011 at 4:51 am #

All our themes compatible with WP 3.0+ and the latest version of WordPress.

3. Tom
    June 2, 2011 at 5:10 am #

You themes great, I did signup for members but I found your themes is not fix my news website, it lack some feature (I did request in previous email but…)
    I love the theme JA TELINE in joomla(http://vietheart.org/)
    If you can build similar them (clone) in WordPress? I will pay for it.

4. Martin
    June 2, 2011 at 5:33 am #

looks promising…

- what did you plan on offering under submit news and upcoming?
    - would it be possible to display the latest post with an excerpt and larger thumbnail?

June 2, 2011 at 5:42 am #

1. These two pages are normal pages.
      2. Actually I have thought of that function, may be we could include this feature in future theme updates.

5. bgallot
    June 2, 2011 at 7:04 am #

Fine work, as useal !

6. Suren H
    June 2, 2011 at 8:04 am #

Wow!
    That’s really awesome theme :-)

7. Zaman
    June 2, 2011 at 9:13 am #

Nice theme Roy. Could you also create a coupon theme in the future. I have been planning to build a coupon site and would highly appreciate if you could create a coupon theme like the website retailmenot.com or other similar websites.

Some examples of present wordpress themes with similar features are:

Feature Details:

Please create such a theme.

June 2, 2011 at 9:21 am #

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually we have a plan for that.

8. Elizbath
    June 2, 2011 at 10:39 am #

Once again another masterpiece has been released by Theme Junkie….Congrats Roy….

June 2, 2011 at 11:36 am #

Thanks for the kind words. Ever thought of changing your current theme to a Theme Junkie powered theme? :-)

9. Elizbath
    June 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm #

For my future projects i am looking forward to use weekly..

10. Shawn merrihew
    June 2, 2011 at 10:11 pm #

Imcredable theme. Anyway to make it where the users cant move the widgets or collapse them? And change the header/ banner color or image to fit that entire space ? (full member)

June 2, 2011 at 10:18 pm #

Hi, feel free to open a thread on the forum and our support stuff will help you out:-)

11. Phani Kiran Chikkala
    June 4, 2011 at 2:29 am #

can we place an nivo slider or featured slider like in forrester to movable theme.

June 4, 2011 at 6:10 am #

Yes it’s possible to do that but would need some extra work.

12. jerry
    June 4, 2011 at 11:25 am #

I tried the forester but I couldn’t seem to get the slide working so I haD TO MOVE ON PLUS NOT MUCH DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE ON IT NOR SAMPLE DATA

June 7, 2011 at 8:10 am #

Everything should be working fine, if you encountered any theme problems, feel free to open a thread on the forum and our support stuff will help you out :-)

13. Karthik
    June 9, 2011 at 4:11 am #

How many categories can we show on the homepage ?

June 9, 2011 at 8:49 am #

You could show unlimited categories.

14. Andr1y
    June 10, 2011 at 1:49 am #

Hi.
    Nice theme, I like it and decided to buy it.
    But I have found a few bugs:
    1) On home page when i try to swap block in the top row one block from bottom row jumps to fourth row.
    2) On category page in some browsers don’t shows thumbnail images.

If I buy Standard Package can I expect that this defects will be fixed and I will get updates for free.

And one more question: have you possibility to take money via WebMoney? Thanks.

June 13, 2011 at 12:20 am #

Hi,

1. It’s not a bug, drag and drop the widgets on homepage for several times then you will get familiar with it.
      2. What browser? We have tested the theme on Firefox, Chrome, Opera and IE8, everything is working fine.

By purchasing the standard package, you will get this theme plus lifetime support and upgrades for free. We only accept payments via PayPal, Credit Card and MoneyBookers.

15. dynn
    June 13, 2011 at 12:25 am #

I thought its like a digg with the Submit News and Incoming.

16. diagonismos
    June 13, 2011 at 8:00 am #

incredible theme!!

17. KingWebTeam
    June 13, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

hi Roy, i was tried movable and testing it for my customer. I realy like this theme, about style, color, font but i think this theme load slow. Have question?

18. Dennis Farin
    June 15, 2011 at 6:13 am #

Great Theme, i love it. I´m just playing a litle bit but there would be an project in the next weeks. :)
    Great Job !

19. AZblog.it
    June 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

Beautiful template, i just buy it :-) !

20. Zaman
    July 2, 2011 at 5:50 am #

Hi Roy,

When will your next theme be released. I thought you made theme junkie a membership site too and so you would release a few themes a month. But you hardly even release new themes nowadays. Other theme membership sites with even lesser membership fees are releasing 2-4 themes a month. I expect that you would at least release 1-2 themes a month after it has turned into a membership site. Otherwise making it a club membership site too would hardly even make sense. Hope to see your new themes soon. :)

July 5, 2011 at 5:09 am #

Hi, really sorry for the delay. We will release a new theme very soon.

21. Sudhir
    July 2, 2011 at 5:12 pm #

I want to buy your theme Movable. But I have not credit card & also have not balance in PayPal.com. Would you accept Debit Card (Master Card). Please help me. I am really interested in your themes. Please provide me coupon code to my mail Address.

22. Bill
    July 7, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

This theme layout is exactly what I’m looking for.
    However, for what I need, there’s really no purpose to have the boxes “movable”, is there any option within the settings to make it static (remove the “movable” features)?

July 7, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

There are options to enable/disable the move/collapse/close function of the widget box.

23. Pablo