X

Free WordPress theme: Channel

channel-screenshot

Latest Version: 1.0 – 09/16/2009

Live Demo: http://www.theme-junkie.com/demo/channel/

Download: http://www.theme-junkie.com/download/channel.zip

View theme options screenshot →

Inspired by WooThemes’ great gazette theme, we decided to release a similar one for free.

Absolutely, everyone have rights to download/use it for free!

If you have any problems, please contact us, thanks!

Theme Features:

• Advanced Theme Control Panel
  • Automatic Thumbnail Creation
  • Advertisement Management
  • Analytics/Stat Management
  • Built-in FeedBurner Support
  • Built-in Flickr Support
  • Widget Ready
  • Gravatar Ready
  • Threaded Comments
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • WordPress 2.8.4+ Compatible
  • Dropdown Menu Navigation

About Roy
Theme Junkie Co-founder. You may Follow us on Twitter or Become our fan on Facebook.

144 Responses to “Free WordPress theme: Channel”

1. Amazooo
    September 16, 2009 at 3:44 pm #

This theme is awesome.
    Look it similar PNT preminum theme.
    But it’s free.
    I can believe it’s free.
    Good work.

2. Premium Themes Directory
    September 16, 2009 at 7:00 pm #

Hi, very great free premium theme, Thanks give me download.
    I will share it!

3. wblog
    September 16, 2009 at 7:14 pm #

It’s really great theme with very nice option and above all it’s free

4. Amber
    September 17, 2009 at 7:41 am #

Wow, another killer looking theme. Indeed they are premium theme and available free. A great step towards improving opensource offerings. WordPress has enormous possibilities and you are doing the right this exploring all possibilities and sharing the same with community.

5. Mike
    September 19, 2009 at 9:06 pm #

I think there is a problem with numbering on posts. Can you please check?

• admin
      September 19, 2009 at 10:37 pm #

You mean sorted list? Ok I will check it, thanks.

6. Mike
    September 19, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

Also what should be the setting for the featured gallery plugin?

• admin
      September 19, 2009 at 10:33 pm #

Hi, please read the installation instructions before setting up the theme. Everything should works fine :-

• Mike
        September 20, 2009 at 3:59 am #

Thanks thanks! I gave this post a thumbs up at stumble upon, I hope it gets attraction :)

7. johnny
    September 26, 2009 at 8:34 am #

Hi! I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of the “No Image! image.
    Thanx

8. johhny
    September 26, 2009 at 8:40 am #

Hi! I would like to know if there is a way to get rid of the “No image” image from the main page and from archive pages when tere are no images un the text.
    Thanx

• admin
      September 26, 2009 at 9:12 am #

Hello, This is the automatic thumbnail creation function which was built into the theme functions. In the theme directory, open functions.php and you can see there is a function “get_thumbnail”,here you can change the way you like, the “noimage.gif” is under folder channel/images/

9. Mike
    September 26, 2009 at 2:15 pm #

Excellent theme. I like it because of the minimalistic design.

For the top header, Can we make the page dropdown?

Thanks,
    Mike

• admin
      September 26, 2009 at 11:31 pm #

Dropdown pages should works fine :)

• Stefan
        October 5, 2009 at 2:15 am #

dropdown pages doesn’t work, do I have to do anything special for that?

October 5, 2009 at 3:24 am #

Sorry…. pages can’t be dropdown by default. You can refer to the dropdown categories to have it work.

10. Jeffikus
    September 28, 2009 at 4:07 am #

This looks fantastic :-) gonna download this now and give it a try!

11. Vince
    September 28, 2009 at 6:51 am #

12. lilikindsli
    September 29, 2009 at 9:36 pm #

I want to say – thank you for this!

13. Destiny@freebeezndealz
    September 30, 2009 at 10:38 am #

I have many categories and they are showing up under the channel header and on the side. How can I remove them under the channel header?

14. Destiny@freebeezndealz
    September 30, 2009 at 11:25 am #

OK, I am working a lot of this out, but now the only thing i can’t figure out is that I don’t have any of the page tabs and the posts that are in the post boxes are also under channel header. Not sure why

example http://www.frebeezndealz.com

15. Ozren
    October 1, 2009 at 5:27 pm #

Very nice theme, indeed!

I have a little problem, please help me with this one: no matter what I do, I still have noimage.gif.

Which is the best way to solve this?

Thanx

October 1, 2009 at 10:13 pm #

Hi, upload an image and insert to the post then thumbnail will be automatically created.

16. azaxs
    October 5, 2009 at 9:01 pm #

wow.. good job.. I think this theme better than gazette theme.. thank you ;)

17. ArtHacker
    October 8, 2009 at 10:01 am #

Hi,This is a very great theme, thank you for sharing

18. http://bestbuy.200u.com/
    October 11, 2009 at 7:27 pm #

I’m not sure what went wrong, image not show at the first page. I’m new for wordpress too but I think it should word after I install this theme without error or anything I need to setup.

October 11, 2009 at 8:41 pm #

Hi, write a new post and insert another image to see how it works.

• James
        October 11, 2009 at 10:12 pm #

I can’t see my comment or it’s sill pending. So, I do comment again.

I did a new post and still show “no image”…Do I need to change following code as above mentioned.

echo ‘/images/noimage.gif>';

• James
        October 12, 2009 at 1:54 am #

I noticed that once I insert picture from PC it works but not work when insert from URL…is it the case?

October 12, 2009 at 10:10 am #

Yes, the auto-thumbnails-creation only works for images in your site. While our premium theme(Newswire) allow users to create thumbnails via custom field.

• James
            October 12, 2009 at 5:10 pm #

OK…I see, thanks…

19. peters
    October 17, 2009 at 10:24 am #

Need help. I want to change font size in Single Post Title only. How do I dio that?

October 18, 2009 at 7:53 am #

In style.css you can find “#content h3″, here you can change the default font size(16px) to your size.

20. TechChunks
    October 18, 2009 at 3:28 am #

Well, I love this theme and have been using it after a little customization. But, it seems to have problem with numbered as well as bulletted lists! Also, the QUOTE tags in the posts does not seem to work either. I had problems adding text/HTML widgets, but I sorted that out by manually adding them in the .php file!

If you could fix the list and quote bugs, it would be great. Nevertheless, great theme.

October 18, 2009 at 8:16 am #

Hi, blockquote and list bugs has been fixed, download the latest version to have it :)

21. Jonathan
    October 20, 2009 at 9:42 am #

I really liked the song, but the images in the post are always aligned to the left, how do I centralize them? Sorry my english.

October 22, 2009 at 9:45 am #

Hi, you mean the images in post or front page? Can you post your issue in our support forum, thanks.

22. Jim jones
    October 29, 2009 at 5:59 pm #

How can I change the link colors for my small post boxes? Like my header and ‘Continue.’

Also, how can I make all my Flickr images the same size, so it is even?

Finally, on my site, there is no image showing up where the thumbnail on the mini-post-boxes. There isn’t even the ‘No Image’ picture…it is just blank.

23. Warden
    October 30, 2009 at 3:48 am #

Hey great theme! Thank you for it but I got this problem. Nothing Java works on it.
    The following plugins don’t work with this theme:
    ShareThis
    WP-Polls
    WP-PostRatings

Basically no plugin that uses Java works on this theme. Why? What can it be done?

My site: http://www.eutimes.net

24. Aris Royo
    November 2, 2009 at 8:47 pm #

Thanks very nice theme I download this to other site and it has some modification hacking script nice that I found this.

25. Grkm
    November 7, 2009 at 3:22 am #

Very nice! That’s great…

26. Kevin
    November 9, 2009 at 1:02 pm #

Is there a blogger version of Channel?

27. Qatron
    November 11, 2009 at 3:34 pm #

Thanks… very very nice theme

28. Steven
    November 11, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

Is there a way I can change the small post boxes on the main page into big, full posts? I want to show 5 big, full posts though.

29. howard
    November 13, 2009 at 11:51 am #

gallery doesn’t show in channel theme

Hi guys,

i am using the channel theme for my site BestPrice.Com. I want to put a gallery on the main index page.

I have set a custom field “articleimg” and have set the categories. the plugin seems to find them properly, cause if i look at the page source (see below) it shows the proper two test posts, and it shows an image tag for the proper images, so the custom field seems to be fine.

nevertheless, the gallery doesn’t show on the site. I assume its a problem with the javascript,
    cause if i take the code below and paste it into a blank htm page, the text and images show.

Here’s the code in the site, or you can look at the page source.

function startGallery() {
    var myGallery = new gallery($(‘myGallery’), {
    timed: true
    });
    }
    window.addEvent(‘domready’,startGallery);

.jdGallery .slideInfoZone
    {
    height: 64px;
    }

HD TV

Bowl Game Season is Coming. Time to get your guy and HDTV. They’ve never been cheaper. Save up to 50% in our HDTV Catalog.

Digital Cameras
    This picture of sunrise over Los Angeles was taken with a Pentax k100d Digital SLR Camera. Check out our Camera Section to get yours.

here is what the calls to the javascript look like:

30. Tyler Staley
    November 16, 2009 at 5:29 pm #

First off I want to say that this is a GREAT theme and how much I appreciate that it was made. You did a FANTASTIC job on it.

The only problem I am having is my Thumbnail Image on the mini-posts is turning out VERY Grainy and stuff. It shows up just fine and the size is right, but it has lost a HUGE majority of its sharpness compared to its identical picture in the post.

It is at http://kickbeast.com

Please help,
    Thanks!

November 16, 2009 at 11:26 pm #

Yes, this is image “thumbnails”, there are not showing the whole size of images. Besides, you need you increase the size of default thumbnails in WP Dashboard to show clearer thumbnails.

31. Tyler Staley
    November 17, 2009 at 5:20 pm #

Ok. So your saying to go to Settings>Media> then set these to 270 x 120?

I did that, but my server takes forever to update changes. So im still waiting for results. But this is what to do, yes?

Thanks man.

32. James
    November 19, 2009 at 5:38 am #

Hi, this theme is great but Im having trouble installing it… When I install it it comes up with this message:

Warning: file(/home/gof49483/public_html/wp-content/themes/channel/style.css) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gof49483/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 180

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/gof49483/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 180

So, when I use it the site seems disjointed, theres white bars missing from all over the pages…

November 19, 2009 at 9:08 am #

Hi, I checked your site but found it works fine?

33. Tyler Staley
    November 20, 2009 at 7:24 pm #

Hi again. Im having another problem. For some reason my sidebar on my homepage and on regular post pages is REALLY messed up being out of its set area and for some reason is at the bottom of my page. Can you take a look?

Thanks.

34. Tyler Staley
    November 22, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

Ok. Im almost FINALLY done. I still have two problems.

1) For some reason, everytime I access the Channel Theme Options tab in WordPress it resets everything. I try to create an ad in the 300 x 250 or 468 x 90 banner space, but everytime I save it, it resets itself.

2) My sidebar is for some reason at the bottom of my homepage. I can’t get it back to where it is supposed to be.

November 22, 2009 at 8:29 pm #

Hi, submit your questions in our forum please. thanks.

35. ronald
    November 23, 2009 at 7:30 am #

Hi! how to remove comment closed when comments is on the settings? also on the sidebar 300×250 is not showing?

• ronald
      November 23, 2009 at 7:31 am #

I mean comments off… sorry about that.

November 23, 2009 at 8:52 am #

You can edit the comments.php file to remove the “comment closed” text. The 300×250 ad needs to be configure via theme options.

• Ronald
          November 23, 2009 at 6:24 pm #

Thanks roy… about he 300×350 and I inlucde the to make it work I thought it will auto read the gif files on /images folder of channel

36. Ronald
    November 23, 2009 at 6:46 pm #

One more thing roy how to add the flash slide in the frontpage? thanks

37. Ronald
    November 23, 2009 at 11:00 pm #

Thanks for the reply Roy, now it’s working my problem is that when I create new page and it also create a menu on top, how can I remove it also how to remove featured content item showing? thanks very much!

38. Ronald
    November 24, 2009 at 8:01 pm #

Hi! how to change favicon?

November 24, 2009 at 10:59 pm #

Replace your favicon(favicon.ico) in /images folder. Your can create an icon in PNG format, and here is a site for converting PNG to ICO: http://converticon.com/

39. Ronald
    November 25, 2009 at 5:19 am #

Thanks Roy….

40. Thijs
    November 25, 2009 at 6:35 am #

Hi Roy,

Great theme, did a good job!!
    Can you please explain me how the ‘Enter your ad code’ works?
    What kind of code? I tried HTML, but it didn’t work out.
    Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Thijs

November 25, 2009 at 10:03 am #

It should works for all kinds of codes, html, javascripts, flash…

Try this:

41. Warden
    November 25, 2009 at 10:17 am #

The post title doesn’t appear in Internet Explorer for Featured Content Gallery.
    However it appears in Firefox…

42. Celine
    November 25, 2009 at 2:48 pm #

Hi,
    I’ve the Channel theme on WordPress 2.8.6 and I got an error for the feature post instead of having a picture. Any clue?
    I have an other problem. I want to display my flickr photo but I don’t understand where we need to set up this (I’ve said yes to have the flickr module) but where do we need to give our account info? Thanks for your help and great job for this theme!

43. Ronald
    November 25, 2009 at 5:21 pm #

Hi! Roy I have this problem how can I change logo to flash logo? been workin around but couldn’t make it work… thanks

44. Ronald
    November 25, 2009 at 6:06 pm #

Roy disregard my question I made it work thanks a lot.

45. Steve
    November 30, 2009 at 11:10 pm #

Hey guys, I gotta take my hat of to you, this channel theme is excellent !
    I have a couple of queries though if you don’t mind..?

1. how to remove the word channel from the header bar & replace with my own theme title using a h1 title tag.

2. would it be possible to change the h3 title tags on the home page view, to h2 title tags..?

3. I appreciate that the feature box is great for a blog that uses many nice & large images, however for a blog such as mine, I think replacing this feature box with a latest post box, just showing thumbnail & set amount of text would make more sense ! Would this be possible & easily acomplished..??

Any help is much apreciated

Thanks in advance Steve

46. trimi
    December 4, 2009 at 11:45 am #

This theme is cool, i did modify it and now it looks even better. If anyone is interested for my modification email me. Preview at http://www.spiun.com

December 4, 2009 at 12:38 pm #

Good work ;-)

47. Gabe
    December 6, 2009 at 3:11 pm #

Great theme!
    But i have one small problem.
    When i first activated the theme it did automatically create thumbnails, but now every time i create a new post and insert a picture in the post itself, its not creating the thumbnail.It Just shows the “no-image” thumbnail. Any ideas?

• Gabe
      December 6, 2009 at 3:19 pm #

Okay, i think i figured out the problem, when i was inserting the images i was not inserting them at their original size. I did a test post and i t worked.

48. financial resources
    December 10, 2009 at 7:38 am #

it’s a great theme. i think it’s suitable for magazine sites.

49. wordpress theme
    December 14, 2009 at 9:47 am #

Great Magazine wordpress theme

50. tsrshiva
    December 21, 2009 at 5:45 am #

theme s good. but bottom page number dont working… why?

December 21, 2009 at 10:04 pm #

You need to upload & activate the wp-pagenavi plugin which was included in the theme package to have numeric pages.

51. aliche
    December 23, 2009 at 9:59 pm #

i like your themes. it’s very greats

52. Jakolien
    December 25, 2009 at 6:38 pm #

Hi I really love your theme Channel :-) I am fairly new to WP. I have used Blogger for the last 2 yrs. Quick question if I want to download, upload, activate any of the items on the theme options panel I go to the next page that is completely blank except for “Security check” in the left upper corner? Can’t figure out how to activate these very needed snippets?

Thanks for the help and Merry XMAS :-)
    Jakolien

December 25, 2009 at 11:22 pm #

Do you have a live demo to show and let me check?

To install the theme properly, you need to deactivate all plugins(especialy the limit-post and flickr-rss plugin) first, then start upload/activate the theme package and the plugins that we included in the theme package.

Merry Christmas!

53. Jakolien
    December 27, 2009 at 5:49 pm #

Hi Roy,
    that helped, 2 other things, my footer widget are doing strange stuff on the bottom and is there a way to get dropdown menu’s for this theme? I need the site for a biz in e-learning. Site (under construction ;-) = http://www.sokrates-academy.com

Thanks again!
    Jakolien

• Jakolien
      December 27, 2009 at 5:54 pm #

And also on more thing (If I may :-) ) How do I change the title and tagline. I have done so in WP but it is not showing. (I must say I kinda feel dumn again after mastering blogger quite well :-) )

• SPFK
      January 4, 2010 at 4:54 am #

Hello Jakolien,

Your site looks good! Where did you get this slider? To change the title you need to change the logo image in the file :)

54. Matt
    December 29, 2009 at 7:08 am #

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Fantastic!

Thanks!

Happy New Year.

55. Lasantha
    December 29, 2009 at 7:50 am #

Hi, When i embed youtube video’s, I cant see thubnail on post in home page. its doesnt show thumbnail only the home page. but when i click post its ok. Any idea’s?

Lasantha

December 30, 2009 at 7:13 pm #

The Channel theme doesn’t support video thumbnails.

56. paula
    December 30, 2009 at 6:16 am #

Is there a thumbnail tag that can be used to specify the thumbnail picture in the post box of the home page?

57. paula
    December 30, 2009 at 12:43 pm #

Hi Roy,

I was wondering if there was a way to specify the thumbnail picture in the postbox. Great theme by the way. I love the simple look.

December 30, 2009 at 7:14 pm #

The thumbnails are selected from the first image in the posts.

58. Nick
    December 30, 2009 at 3:03 pm #

Hi Guys, I am kind of new to this FYI. I have been unable to get the Footer Widgets to show on my page as the Live Demo shows. I have the option check to “Display Widgets on the Footer” on the Theme Options page. I also clicked “no” one time to see what that would do, and know all the side widgets will not show up either. Please help if you can, I love the theme and want to get it working.

December 30, 2009 at 7:17 pm #

Hi, I checked you site and saw that the theme seems broken.

59. gethin
    January 2, 2010 at 9:58 am #

How can I fitness the footer? This theme is really cool but the footer is always messing up. Help please?

January 2, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

What exactly the messes are? Can you show me the site url?

• Astorre
      January 26, 2010 at 8:56 am #

hi gething!
      you can resolved de problem with the footer?

• Bibi
        February 9, 2010 at 4:32 am #

I have problem with the footer, i use 7feeds in the footer widget and i miss css footer

60. KenyaInez
    January 2, 2010 at 6:31 pm #

Hi,

Thanks for a great theme. I seem to be having a hard time with the stream uptop. I deactivated my plugins prior to installing. Activated and it’s still not coming through, what do I have to do to fix it.

Thanks
    KenyaInez
    \o/

61. Hava Durumu
    January 4, 2010 at 12:49 am #

Help me! featured content plugin wordpress 2.9 also does not work.

62. Anlık Hava Durumu
    January 4, 2010 at 4:53 pm #

Thanks, I fixed the problem!

63. paula
    January 5, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

Hi.
    When I click on the category name (in the category list menu) it only lists 10 posts of that category. Is it possible to have it paginate for the user to be able to view all of the posts under the category?

• paula
      January 5, 2010 at 1:17 pm #

I figured it out. I had to install page-Navi….Thanks

64. Paula
    January 5, 2010 at 9:07 pm #

I am having a problem with the thumbnails where most of the time it does use the first image in the post. When I upload the first image, it will display that, but then when I upload the second image, the post box will change and display the second image.

• Malinda
      January 12, 2010 at 7:17 am #

I also have the same Problem.Could someone please help me to solve this..

• paula
        January 29, 2010 at 6:24 am #

Did you fix this?
        I found out the “problem”. The theme does not look at the first picture in your post but the first picture in the your post’s gallery (which is somehow the last one that was uploaded)

65. Odevlik
    January 9, 2010 at 8:17 am #

İt’s Great!

66. iskolares
    January 13, 2010 at 1:47 am #

I can’t seem to get the Thumbnails to work..

does the images need to be hosted in my space before thumbnails will show up?

January 16, 2010 at 8:16 pm #

Yes, the auto thumbnail function works for internal images only.

67. James
    January 13, 2010 at 4:18 am #

I cannot get thumbnails to work at all. I insert an image from a URL into the post but no thumb shows. Anyone, help?

January 16, 2010 at 8:15 pm #

Hi, the auto thumbnail function doesn’t support external images.

68. Senyor
    January 21, 2010 at 6:18 am #

I can’t seem to get the Thumbnails to work..

does the images need to be hosted in my space before thumbnails will show up?

January 21, 2010 at 7:17 am #

69. joy
    January 22, 2010 at 3:19 am #

Thank you for this great theme. I have one thing to ask how to get this theme localized in another language (arabic). thank you very much

70. felipe
    January 22, 2010 at 8:47 am #

Hi,
    I have problems with the footer of the theme, this is positioned on the right side next to the widget, probe disabling plugins, even delete the page footer and not change anything. even modify the css sheet.

please help, thanks!

71. ct
    January 26, 2010 at 2:43 pm #

Thanks a TON for the awesome theme! I found it yesterday and have set up nearly my entire blog within just an hour or less worth of work. Pretty sweet.

Quick question: Is it possible to add a footer menu to the theme? Y’know – disclaimer, legal notices, advertising options, etc.

Thanks again!

72. ct
    January 27, 2010 at 5:43 pm #

Hi again. Don’t mean to be a bother but ditto to felipe’s footer issues. Anyone got a solution?

73. Roy
    January 27, 2010 at 9:54 pm #

Please submit your questions to our forum, thanks.

74. bill
    February 9, 2010 at 5:23 am #

How can reduce the number of articles with pictures that appear on the first page ?
    Thanks

75. TR
    February 15, 2010 at 6:36 am #

Hi All, I have 2 problems with the theme
    1. thumbnail picture is taken from the last picture of the article inside the article
    2. the footer of the theme is not shown in my website http://www.bahtiar.net
    Thanks

76. op
    February 20, 2010 at 3:40 am #

Hi this is a fantastic theme!

There is a way to see the posts as the default in wordpress like this website? http://www.anecdotario.net/ that uses this theme?

Thanks!

77. film izle
    February 24, 2010 at 3:06 pm #

Thanks again!

78. Jimmy Xuza
    March 1, 2010 at 9:08 am #

I have installed Channel Theme, but there is some problem when I have submitted more then 10 post blogs, but at the end of 10 post there is no view means more pages references like [Page 1 of 2] [1] [2] […] [last>>] this not view, what should I do?
    Regards…

March 1, 2010 at 9:10 am #

You need to install and activate the WP-PageNavi plugin to have numeric pagination.

79. Dantelsepeti
    March 2, 2010 at 3:51 pm #

Thanks for this amazing theme. I’ll use.

March 3, 2010 at 7:15 am #

Glad to see you like it.

80. RayZhao
    March 2, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

why i couldn’t see the “threaded comments” when i am using this theme? do i need to install other plug-in for this?

March 3, 2010 at 7:15 am #

NOPE. You just need to enable the “Threaded Comments” option at WP-Dashborad -> Settings -> Discussion

81. Nayan
    March 7, 2010 at 5:46 am #

I transfer my blogger blog to WP, all images i have in picasa.com, please tell me what should i do in this theme to show external images.

please suggest something

March 7, 2010 at 9:05 am #

Hi, sorry but the auto thumbnail function do not support for EXTERNAL images.

82. Zbysek Nadenik
    March 7, 2010 at 6:45 am #

Hey,

nice theme!

I’m considering to use it for a school project where students of journalism would publish their articles.

I was just wondering if I can modify the this theme (design, code) to be more useful for our purposes. I didn’t find anywhere the license for this theme so I don’t know how far I can go.

Is this theme totally free so I can modify it how I need?

March 7, 2010 at 9:01 am #

Sure, you are free to customize it.

83. Amr
    March 10, 2010 at 10:04 am #

Hi Roy,

When I uploaded the theme i couldn’t activate it because wordpress said the theme is broken because there is an error in functions.php.

Is there any solution for that?

March 10, 2010 at 11:08 pm #

Hi, please deactivate all plugins before install the theme, also submit the error message at our support forum, let me help you there.

84. Nayan
    March 14, 2010 at 9:41 am #

Hello Roy

In home page, post thumb images will crop not resize, can you tell me, how can i resize the image not crop in home page.

Thanks

85. cska
    March 19, 2010 at 4:40 am #

Thanks for this. Looks great!

86. Micheal
    March 20, 2010 at 12:01 am #

Thank you for this wonderful theme which was so easy to customize.
    Regards
    Micheal

87. Kaushik Biswas
    March 22, 2010 at 5:26 am #

i was looking for a very simple yet nice looking theme. someone told me about this theme, i am glad, channel theme is exactly what i was looking for! i wanted to ask one more thing, is it possible to change the colors on the page?

88. vincent
    April 4, 2010 at 7:49 pm #

love your theme alot but as you can see am lost on how to properly set it up. am wondering if a simple step by step picture giude could be done to help.for instance to set up featured content gallery this were the instructions ‘If not already included, add this code to your template file where you want the Featured Content Gallery to be displayed:

pls bear with my ignorance but i do not know where the template file is.

thanks for helping

April 5, 2010 at 7:32 am #

Hi, thank you interested in the theme. Could you submit your issues on our support forum? We don’t handle theme issues here.

89. sh
    June 3, 2010 at 1:42 am #

Very great theme!!!

90. Paul
    August 19, 2010 at 12:18 am #

Hi Roy, awesome theme!

I was wondering if there’s a chance to modify the size of the auto thumbnail for the posts. In the css i’ve modified it from 80px X80px to say 265 x 80. Works but it stretches the image that automatically is 150×150.

any clues?